04 December 2006

 

hobble hobble

I'm still hobbling around.. I haven't updated the blog since I figured the 'fun' parts are over. I'm hobbling less, but I'm still not going up stairs one foot per step, I'm still doing the two-foot method :) But I can go down the stairs normally, so I'm pleased with that. The wound itself is healing quite a bit. It's not nearly as gnarly as it was; yay for DermaBond!

Last night I slept on my front side for the first time, but only for a short while. There was still a wee bit more pressure than I was comfortable having, even with the flexibility of the water bed.

I went to run some errands with two friends of mine yesterday [Saturday], and we ended up traipsing through Crabtree Valley Mall a bit. Eek. That was a challenge and *definitely* wore me out. The hobbling was bad enough, but the multiple sclerosis causes me to get fatigued rather quickly, and I certainly "over-did it". I managed to get to the food court to get some food and tea, and rest a bit. While I sat there, I got more and more tired. However, oddly enough, I actually enjoyed the day and the visit through the mall. It was weird. I was so tired, but I still enjoyed it. My friend has an SUV, so we rode with him. When I crawled in, I reclined the seat back and half-slept for the 20min ride back to his house. I was tired :)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?