30 March 2006

 

The Pour House

Yep, the Minus 5 show at the Pour House was great! (30-Mar-2006, 2100 hrs EST)

Yep, I talked to Scott quite a bit. WIlco guys are touring, R.E.M. is taking time off, and Tuatara is gonna record something in June, he said. I even bought a CD :)

Yep, I talked to Pete after the show! He was nice and accomodating with my questions on South Central Rain and Life and How to Live It. Unfortunately, I didn't want to be too goofy so I didn't really ask further details like I really wanted. But, any more so would have required him to actually SHOW me how to play it on a guitar instead of just discussing it.

Regardless, I shook Pete's hand and talked to him! :) My life is now complete. I shall die happy.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?